Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Raytheon Hughes Retirement

El Chojin - Superhero

Well, this time playing music input. El Chojin facing the Lord I hate (I promise that the blog name does not come from this song, tell that story someday)

The video I link, an end. In the original, it was about to take the decision, and the people voted to decide how it ended. (I admit that I voted for the final "winner")

One last comment before the video, behind the base we find R de Rumba, DJ of "Violadores del verso", the truth is that his work is amazing.



This weekend Chojin can see live. In this case, change the end of the song, and told what happened to the other alternative. As will understand not remember the exact lyrics, but had that killing innocence, appeared mature, and this became a new ally against the Lord hate.

I hope you enjoy the video, and I also hope that you wake up some curiosity about this great MC and a better person.


Mr. Hate: ^ P

0 comments:

Post a Comment