Monday, October 18, 2010

Maria Swan Streaming Movies

Ramoncín hate

B ueno , I leave you first with the sin, but do not worry, that the sinner will not escape.


And that this character had to leave the music long ago. Although, of course, not only SGAE man lives.

If that was not enough to be defender of a fee in that the presumption of innocence (Base of justice) is the pass through the lining (I know, so that if you buy a CD / HDD / Pen drive / etc is because you to hack, and therefore the authors pay like ... Ramoncín ? The money lost by copying your cd 's). Also tell me who should have the ego great if you think you are their albums which people copy.

Well, I will ...

The issue is after listening to the version that makes "Come As You Are" by Nirvana, I regret having been present at that historic moment when we threw the Viña Rock scene, not having thrown anything.

just hope you have paid (and well) claims to have destroyed this song. Or on second thought, do not pay anything, the less the aberration relations with the original better.

to see if they see the video, and has enough shame to not repeat . Although shame should not walk very left, and I bet that the insurer having made a good performance, and you always criticize.

What I do not know is that I have seen cats do versions worthy than yours.

Well, do not let this bad taste. Here is the original version to enjoy it.


Sr. Hate: ^ P

0 comments:

Post a Comment