Friday, October 8, 2010

Generic P90x Recovery Formula

Award "Orange Flower"

Well, a nice entrance, completely free of hate:) And is that through his blog Patricia Bustos Listening words, I was awarded the prize "Orange Flower" to find a funny way of counting and hateful things.


This award gift comes with some instructions to follow, which I respect:

Make an entry with the prize. √

Share with 12 blogger, link to the nominees.

Comment on their blogs that have won awards and also to link to the blog of the person who awarded the prize.


Well, the 12 winners by Mr. Hate with the prize "Orange Flower" are (and I will name in alphabetical order):

- Wings chicken: For your curiosity, and especially how to count.


- Gnome : For this compilation of curiosities so ... curious. Do not fail to visit your store that is so peculiar (or more) as your blog.

- Graffiti Hispanic : On today discuss and illustrate the developments of this art and so beat as in the world of graffiti.


- Luna: By your comments particularly today's politics.

- My table limps : Due to its particular vision of present and future:)

- My comments: In his reflections always interesting, peppered with videos or appointments. Congratulations on the turn gave your blog.

- Nacho Molina : For illustrations of Song of Ice and Fire, we come a little more about the history of these novels.

- Noba . For its sweet and fun approach.

- Not Without My liver : Because we all have stories to tell these days of "A shot and go home."

- Plaguelanders : For his compelling story of a small group of survivors in a zombie invasion.

- Richard Merhi : A very interesting miscellany, where everything has a place.

- Snootchie bootchie : Reflections night the light of a reading lamp.

Well, if you have (Do not ...) here are my twelve winners, I hope you do as much enthusiasm as I did to my receiving this award.

Mr. Hate: ^ P


0 comments:

Post a Comment