Friday, September 24, 2010

Invite For 25th Birthday



And what I hate most is that I always travel with this company, because financially they rival, and currently I am not rich enough to afford tickets 4 times expensive. That is my conviction.

my blood boil to carry a bag costs more than I or the d ifference there when you get the fare at first, with the final price is.

Even at the airport check in charge you did not know that the paper and ink were so expensive.

is until you pay by credit card charge! What do you expect O'Leary, come to your house to pay in cash?

And that leaves the issue of owner, how many more we have to put up with nonsense?.

Among

the lindeces, to eliminate the co-pilot, due to the automation of aircraft. I hope it goes on a plane without passenger and the driver becomes unconscious for the nonsense that has endured. "The plane would land him? In any case, one driver suggested that if they wanted to save, which would replace O'Leary by a flight attendant trainees, which only charges € 13,200 a year.

Another genius, of bringing people standing on the aircraft. And in takeoffs and landings are we doing? Are we tied to sticks? And while I stick by it a little more fun.

We

with the ideas of this genius, which also proposed charge for using the bathroom. Really is an expense that a person uses a toilet? Are sometimes used for cleaning or something? This guy is able to charge to the crew.

even proposed to charge less handsome. I think this is discussed by itself.

Perhaps I am, I have little sense of humor, or perhaps that between foolishness and nonsense, is getting us bent.

Mr. Hate: ^ P

0 comments:

Post a Comment