Thursday, June 10, 2010

Motor Accident Report Form

Waking Life (Waking Life)


Yesterday I saw this movie strange and I was a little bowlegged (just a little, and I am somewhat rare hardened things). As in history, and expect something strange, but its originality is such that it did manage to surprise me.

And speaking of the most important, the message, "the movie is a sequence of monologues and dialogues between different non-linearity and unrelated characters (except one, the protagonist). Despite being animated the scenes are performed by live actors and modified by the technique of rotoscoping .

The script is a continuing intellectual challenge to the audience, addressing various topics (philosophy, politics, science, metaphysics, etc.) Containing that seduced me mostly. Here

left a fragment of the speaker by Alex Jones :

0 comments:

Post a Comment