Monday, November 1, 2010

Ragazza Molto Viziosa In Stremming

Texts (SDT)

I have a folder where I keep a selection of texts that I find remarkable for their message is becoming increasingly larger and when I think of writing, I often realize that what I say is already said and usually with greater clarity, so that one way accelerate the pseudo-reporting process is performed here directly copy these texts (pointing to the source, of course) for the go who want to read and, if so, comment. Not always be total reflection of my thinking, but most of the cases, walk around or at least, although not, I have done rethink many things. Even the inclusion of text will fit without apparent political motivation, but whose production or message me seem worth mentioning. I do not intend to create any kind of ideology, or a manual, not a political catechism. Anything that smacks of dogmatism want about me, nothing can be reflected and therefore can be discussed reasonably.

I am very reluctant to copy text for the simple idea that if I have a blog is to put things that I write, but in this case I'll make the exception. I'd like something better with more preparation, and would like to bring up a reflection that I find the band's blog Break (which I take to recommend) to not only agree, but I am mentioned in his criticism.

Why this site does not have any comments?

This website is not anyone's personal opinion, not intended to establish a dialogue or discussion with the reader, is only a way to make our texts more accessible. Any response, criticism or contribution to these materials it intends to contribute to the clarification and better collective joint action will of course welcome, but not through dialogue false remarks on a website. In this sense we have only added to what is said in the editorial of the first issue:

"This publication is not a dumping ground for frustration and misery, which is what the Internet has become. It is a tool for setting a specific political identity that we can move forward. Behind it there is a motivation to push serious publications and denoting a collective effort and processes that serve to exchange views and discuss about your organization struggles and ultimately build organizational models in which these publications were only a tool. We believe that the motivation to write on the Internet through blogs or articles written by people (sometimes by name) or collective, is to form a virtual identity, a welter of opinions and theories that are not accompanied constructive action, but also reinforces the role of spectator and ideologue, away from reality and social conflict, rather than intervene. "

A lack of something more serious, this is what you get.

0 comments:

Post a Comment