Thursday, November 4, 2010

Congratulations Wording Wedding

hate not knowing what will happen ... I hate working without pay

Well good, finally got the first collaboration to the blog, I hope it is the first in a long list. : ^ P

And it is a complicated situation, it's time that I will finish the race. A few years ago were a privileged But now?

have a generation 0 on the one hand, the generation ni-ni by other ... And you feel you've been forming you for five years now will not avail.

also binds to this situation, what do I do? Well no idea, because during the race I played many clubs but so bad that I have not the faintest idea or what I like or what I like. Which is another problem, it's time to choose the practices and given the situation, do less to choose a company where the best of cases can after hire.

If after practice (of course unpaid) you back where you were, now you ask any business experience and a good level of English least there, to the front.

If anyone knows how to get out of a race with these requirements and, going back to before, knowing what you want to tell me.

This is my situation and that of the majority of the students, what can we do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment