Saturday, April 24, 2010

Best Settings For Roland Micro Cube

hate people who think they have the absolute truth behind the wheel

And there are people who drive badly. Here are some of the typical niceties you find everyday driving.

  • in Castellón (province of roundabouts) have the typical moving through the inside of the roundabouts, believed to have universal preference, believing himself entitled to cross to exit. Or if you dare you (are you going out) keep spinning when you leave, you pita. (Sorry)

  • Semaphores are also hot spots, that person awaiting the green light to whistle. Milliseconds, is incredible. And it is understandable that if you see the front this pie, and not aware of that has been green, he ites, but that whole seconds passed.

  • starting Contrary to this is the person who never comes out at junctions, roundabouts etc. And go on and look like they could go places where trucks and lorries, and there is stopped the car ...

  • Speaking of trucks. These if not I think the way out, and if not that's okay ... go and complain ...

  • hateful Another driver is flowing in the left lane for no apparent reason. And there is the eternal dilemma (Well, I know there who does not think much) Do I stay in the right lane and do not advance? "I get behind him to realize that I want to continue? (No usually works) Passing on the right? Difficult choice.

  • On the other hand we have the driver "prisitas" while your progress, (which I find a good reason to go down the left lane) uses everything in his hands to let you know that want to run more. Whistles, crossing lights, several gestures, agitation of arms, maintain a distance of (in) security of "mm? These are symptoms that such drivers. Anyway, here is a good medicine. They like to produce slow down and see in the mirror the despair of our friend "prisitas." The truth is that this is one of those small pleasures that life gives you.

I'm sure many more things left me, and I bet what you like, a thousand that happen to you typical situations that we are driving on the day to day, and strange stories that only happen once in a lifetime.

So Far Today, in a two-lane road, we had a profile 5 º to 60 km / h. I, as a responsible driver, remained patient in my lane on the right patient, waiting to put the turn signal, passed to the right lane, so you can overtake. Well to my surprise, the guy for full (yes, in the left lane) I puzzled, unemployment as well. And advanced slowly to the right (is that the guy was standing !) And while I'm ahead, looks at me with a face "because I'm not on!". I have tried putting each of "No uncle, I'm not the one you have to pass on the right, this is not going well. You who have to go right for me to come on the left "While it is true that it is difficult gesturing so much, so there will not be understood. Mr

Hate: ^ P

0 comments:

Post a Comment