Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Heavy White Discharge And Light Period

chains Dear grandmother




I would have liked to tell in this letter but did not win, you lose cleanly. But while this society continue pulling the strings hands all dirty, and white-collar cheats at will handle whatever benefits them, nothing is fair. And not because you have not won, what will, but because have cheated and that's ugly, do not you grandmother?.

Because you stole votes and no one knew why. Because it altered the rules of the competition in full competition and nobody gave a reasonable explanation when they were asked. Because photographs have been erased at a stroke (which in my humble opinion, deserved to stay), and nobody knows how it was. Because the game goes cousin, (and have known in all this show will help something I say, right?).

What if I already know that I must not think evil, but we can not close our eyes both when the evidence almost hurts. I also believe that we have used as suckers for that we promote social work raising awareness your site through our contacts, and we have done the dirty work building the illusion of a few, because, curiously, now have many friends and before the contest was four cats.

What I'm still delusional and realize how I like it when things like this happen to me because that means that my world is much better and not waste buried my feet.

As you say, "what can we do, girl ... That's life" ...

Next time, Grandma.


(THANKS TO ALL)




0 comments:

Post a Comment