Monday, January 24, 2011

Gallbladder Polyps How To Get Rid

I hate waking up one minute before it has to sound the alarm. I hate

I open one eye looking slightly in the light of numbers that give the time on the clock, and there it is less than a minute to have to play Alarm Clock. But I want to keep sleeping!

My body, mind, or whatever, has started a war with a blow that left me confused and bewildered, like a losing battle.

However, try closing your eyes and sleep while the head count down I have only inevitable, as the sentenced to death waiting to drop the guillotine. Not when you are finished, it will be soon.

But trust me, for a moment I think I'm going to get, I to sleep, even begin to are ... MEC MEC MEC MEC MEC MEC. The sound of defeat.

worst thing is that I return soon went on with the routine of work and forget the brutal conflict that I had to wake up. And forget what I learn and am least expected ZAP! Another blow morning.

What does this need to wake up one minute before it has to sound the alarm? What are you, you, God? Mr

. Hate: ^ P

0 comments:

Post a Comment