Friday, December 31, 2010

I-catcher Console – Web Monitor-webcam






about to close a year,
and make well in a book to complete this enormous
Library
representing
survive our own history.

This year,
in this book will place tomorrow instead
I left a few pages without writing.


Because sometimes, the spaces filled
elegantly and "tiptoe"
everything that is doomed to oblivion
and saves us the need to stud morning.


an insightful way, according to me,
not fall into the mistake of reading insipid and bland
time then
that only serves to distort the present and
no doubt, was far from deserving any chapter.

This,
for everything that I said this year
for all that I left in the air
without destination or recipient,
and vanished forever
in the middle of nowhere .

For the "amnesia of the heart" to be exact.

0 comments:

Post a Comment