Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Men Ejaculating Into A Cup

safely King hate politicians

Well, not all is hate in this world, and what I bring today is a statement which seemed to me the less curious.

King, our King, has been discharged from hospital today after the operation he has suffered.

Finally I have removed the lump I had in the lung and prevented him from delivering the message of Christmas. Reviews

to part with respect to the functionality of the figure of Their Majesties at times, the reflection comes in the wake of statements he made at the exit. And I quote:

"we should be proud of public health we have, both in Catalonia and Madrid."

On the one hand obvious that specify Catalonia and Madrid, when it could have simply said Spain, Or is that in other communities have worse health?.

Well, this is not the issue I want to be treated. What strikes me really care for these statements is that he praises the English public health following his operation.

Eye, I do not say that the English public health is poor. In my opinion it is quite acceptable, at least with the problems of everyday life, which currently is the only thing that I needed.

simply say that their operation is not representative to make such statements. He has had no waiting list, and has remained in a plant ("VIP") for USA only, of course, is not the most common case that occurs in public health.

just hope that the king did not think that all English foot received the same treatment he has received.


Mr. Hate: ^ P

0 comments:

Post a Comment